- Water Utility Payments can be made by Cheque, Cash, Debit, Electronic Payment or Pre-Authorized Payment. ** WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS **
- If you would like to be set up for pre-authorized payments we require a voided cheque along with this form which is also available at the Municipal Office.
- A late payment charge of 1.25% shall be charged on the dollar amount owing after the billing due date.
- Service may be disconnected and discontinued immediately and without further notice in the event of non-payment of the account within 30 days after the due date. A $50.00 disconnection fee will be charged. Any disconnection or re-connection at the request of the customer, due to reasons other than non-payment of account, shall be charged a fee of $50.00.
- There shall be a turn-on service charge of $30.00 for the new customer. Please come into the Municipal Office to set up the new customer account. If you would like to fill out the form in advance, please click here
Office: 204.638.4531 Ext: 23
For employee verification of our Water Distribution Manager please click here
If paying by electronic payment your 10 digit account number can be found on your bill. Please allow 2-3 days for processing, penalties will be applied to all amounts received after the due date.
Are you moving??
Please ensure you contact the RM of Dauphin Office asap if you are moving. Additional charges for consumption may result if we are not notified immediately that you are no longer at the residence. It is advisable to shut the inside water valve when vacating. You will also need to fill out an change of occupancy form.